Scrap Christmas Tags

                                                  So, what do you do with all those left over scraps of Christmas scrap booking paper from projects such as a {Matchbox} Advent Calendar?  Grab some mini brads and make some tags!



I used mini brads to hold the strips together, but you could use 
regular sized ones or even just a staple.


 I used different lengths of paper adding stickers or left over embellishments to some.


 I also cut  a triangle out of the bottom of some of the strips to give them a ribbon look.  Using smaller strips, I folded them over at the top of the bundle and put the brad through it.



I plan on using these tags on cards as well as presents ... or I might just look at them fondly.   


Happy Scraping!
             Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It is always nice to hear what you have to say.